The Hartville Migrant Center
is seeking 2 people to fill paid summer positions through the
- The position is paid from June 6, 2016 through August 14, 2016.
- These are salaried positions being paid approximately $400 every 2 weeks with an additional educational award of $1,400 in a trust at the completion of the 10 weeks that can be used for paying for college or paying on student loans.
- It is a mandated 37.5 hours per week with no time off for vacation.
- The two areas that the workers will be addressing is first compiling historical information about the center into a computerized base and creating a presentation that can be used for fundraising.
- The second will be to create medical data bases, updating current data bases, and collecting personal information for patient charts including a photo for identification.
Each applicant must apply through this link: AmeriCorps. Once applied, the applicants will be referred to the Hartville Migrant Center personal and interviews will be conducted to find the best person for each position. All staff will be in place by May 6th for a start date of June 6, 2016.
Criteria to apply:
- 18 years of age or older
- High school graduate or has GED
- Able to speak Spanish is a plus but not mandatory